The rough time for vapers and the vape industry as a whole continues. We've had a couple of wins over the last couple weeks (Utah's reasonable ban, New York's ban paused for now, signs of life in New Jersey, etc) to go along with the losses.
Here's the latest news:
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services issued a health advisory Thursday, October 4th, warning against using vaping products, “particularly those containing THC,” the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
We jacked this list from the fine folks at ejuices.co:
- National Save Vaping Day
- MI - Stop the Dept. of Health from Banning Vaping - SupporT HB 4996
- Contact the White House
- Vaping Prohibition is On the Table in Congress!
- NY – Emergency Meeting To Ban Flavored Vapor Products!
- MI - Stop Gov. Whitmer's Flavor Ban!
- CA - Sacramento County - Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Tell President Trump to NOT Ban Flavors on Vapor Products
- Call, Email, Tag on Social - State Representatives
- Call & Email Your Senators